Thursday, February 25, 2010

From the beginning........

I have lived in Cape Town for the past 2 years and during this time I have discovered many of its available and hidden treasures.

This includes anything from where one can buy a pair of leggings to go with a tunic, where to get a gift to send overseas, where to grab the best takeaway coffee from town, eat brunch, meet for a drink at sundown, have clothing alterations done, find vintage pieces, find locally designed gift wrapping and cards.........the list goes on.

You might be wondering what this has to do with a blog.............
Due to many people who I have crossed paths with over the last 2 years, whether they are local or visiting for business or on holiday, I have often shared my discoveries and recommended my favourites.

After continuously writing down my favourites on scraps of paper, in guide books or in the travel journals of others, I decided to compile it all in one place.

So, here it goes!

I hope you enjoy what my Cape Town has to offer.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your unique insight into this undiscovered gem!

    ReplyDelete